Tuesday, August 4, 2026

long time reader, first time blogger!!

 hi everyone!

welcome to my little corner of the internet! get comfy, grab a cup of tea, light a candle, and lets chat :) I wanted to create a space where I can basically dump out my brain and word vomit all of my interests, and learn what y'all are reading/watching/listening to/loving at the moment! I want to credit all of this to the #girlbloggers out there, I am in awe at the vibes you guys are sharing! (with that being said... please bare with me as I work on this blog design - I am technologically challenged, so any tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated!!) 

anyway... how about a little about me? 

I am a 20-something college senior, obsessed with cds, books, baking, plants, yoga, and chatting with my friends! Feel free to introduce yourselves so I am not just yapping into the void!

more stuff coming soon, this blog is very much under construction :)

xx

aud 🌱

4 comments:

  1. everyone's blogs are so cute. I am just now getting my footing, but excited to follow along your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I am literally in love with your blog and can't wait to see more :)

      Delete

take a brain break and paint something!!

```

long time reader, first time blogger!!

 hi everyone! welcome to my little corner of the internet! get comfy, grab a cup of tea, light a candle, and lets chat :) I wanted to create...