Friday, August 21, 2026

mini life update!!

 hey everyone!!

I just wanted to share a quick life update, I've had a busy few weeks recently between a beach trip, finishing up some online classes, lots and lots of work, and now preparation for the fall semester to start!! I am hoping once the school-year routine kicks in I can make time for a weekly post on here, but just in case I disappear occasionally do not fear!! I will be back :) 

now that that's out of the way, here's a few thoughts taken from my brain and given to yours: 


currently listening to: stop the wedding - ashe !!! this song will not leave my brain, it is so catchy 



recently watched: spiderman brand new day (really good), obsession, heartstopper forever, and hadestown!!! I am working on posting a full hadestown review because I absolutely loved it, and I have a lot of thoughts! 

p.s. movie theaters have been on a generational run this summer, am I right?? so. many. good. movies. 

currently watching: survivor season 8, cw nancy drew - I am rewatching this with my roommate (she's never seen Nancy drew before) and its genuinely one of my favorite shows!! highly recommend if you like mystery and the supernatural :)

currently reading: beartown book 2 - almost done!! but it got really sad so I had to put it down 🫠


thanks for catching up with me!! what are y'all up to? also, would anyone be interested in a college mini-post? I'm entering my senior year and am having a lot of feels ... 

xx

aud🌱

No comments:

Post a Comment

take a brain break and paint something!!

```

long time reader, first time blogger!!

 hi everyone! welcome to my little corner of the internet! get comfy, grab a cup of tea, light a candle, and lets chat :) I wanted to create...